Monday, June 4, 2007

forum posts

something I poseted in shinhwabiz that I want to repost here for posterity.

One of my crazier moments I swear :-)

The question: But Ze person below me has actually thought of what she would do if ever confronted by her fave member on what see said in here

My Answer:

Andy: You're crazypumpkin?
Me: Yes
Andy: You wrote Long Road Home
Me: Yes
Andy: Why did you write my character like that? I'm not like that!
Me: Yes you are....the biggest baby I have ever seen!!!! Not even your die hard fans would say your HOT....you're always CUTIE ANDY
Andy: No I'm not!!!
Me: Yes you are!!!
Andy: No...no...no!!
Me: Yes....yes...yes...
Andy: NO!
Me: YES!
Andy: No...no...no!!
Me: Yes....yes...yes..
Andy: Want me to prove?
Me: You can't be hot and sexy like them even if your life life depends on it!!!
Andy: (mad now....) I'll prove you wrong....... (gives Missy the longest french kiss she has ever had in her entire life...)
Me: (breathless)............that....you......how...... ........
Andy: you believe me now?
Me: Yes...........
Andy: Do I get a lemon fic now....
Me: I....ahhhhh......think....
Andy: (kisses missy some more)................
Me:
Andy: when?
Me: tonight.....
Andy: where?
Me: In every forum where I post....
Andy: ...good..............promise....
Me: ...yes
Andy:........good I'm going now....
Me: ...ok
Andy:.............(wipes her tears)...don't cry now.....I'll call you later....I'll just go out play video games with the other members
Me: ok...take care...bye

(andy leaves)

Missy:

[I]NOTICE: The above conversation is purely a product of a brain deprived of sleep, a stomach that is currently on strike due to too much caffeine and too much time on the hands of a fangirl because she's too tired to do anything else but lurk on this forum.[/i]

2 comments:

vina said...

STAND AND TAKE A BOW!!! THIS WAS SO HILARIOUS THAT EVEN ANDY IS STANDING CLAPPING ALONG SIDE OF ERIC AND I!
^__^! LOL Rho

Anonymous said...

what the..

missy.!!

i would love to have lemon fic of Andy..
some fics i've read are more cutesy..

send me one or PM me..
plsssssssssssssss!!!!

~aindy~